Ohio Education Development Center
Serving a Global Community of Learners
Recent peer reviewed articles published on the I-CLLIP across a wide variety of scientific journals:
1. Pallante, D. H., & Porche, M. V. (2003). Using scientifically-based research to narrow the literacy gap: Results from the Collaborative Language and Literacy Instruction Project (I-CLLIP). Paper presented at the American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL.
2. Porche, M. V., & Pallante, D. H. (2004). Sustained growth: A longitudinal analysis of a kindergarten intervention. In C. Snow (Chair), Research Into Practice: A Literacy Research and Intervention Case Study. Paper presented at the American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
3. Pallante, D. H., & Kim, K. S. (2012). The effect of a multicomponent literacy instruction model on literacy growth for kindergarteners and first grade students in Chile. International Journal of Psychology: International Union of Psychological Science, (1), 1-15
4. Porche, M. V., Pallante, D. H., & Snow, C. E. (2012). Professional Development For Reading Achievement. The Elementary School Journal, 112 (4), 649-671.
5. Kim, K. S., & Pallante, D. H. (2012). Predictors of reading skills for kindergartners and first grade students in Spanish: a longitudinal study. Reading and Writing: An Interdisciplinary Journal, 28 (1), 1-22.
6. Pallante, D. H. & Kim, Y. S. (2009). Effect of Professional Development on Student Literacy Achievement in a Latin American Context. Poster presented at the Society for the Scientific Study of Reading, Boston, MA.
7. Michael, D. C., McCoach, B. D., Loftus, S., Zipoli, R. Jr., & Kapp, S. (2009). Direct Instruction in Kindergarten: Teaching for Breadth versus Depth. The Elementary School Journal, 110 (1), 1-18.
8. American Education Research Association publications pending
Copyright 2018. Ohio Education Development Center. All Rights Reserved.